1. All rights (including but not limited to copyright, trademark, patent and other related rights) to all original content of Tiger Platform (including official website, community, communication group and applications) are owned by Tiger or its affiliates (refer to “Tiger”) unless an additional statement. No media, websites or any other form of legal entities and individuals can use (including but not limited to copying, reproducing, displaying, linking, citing, excerpting, modifying, mirroring or spreading by other ways, etc.) without the written agreed authorization of Tiger. If you need to use, please contact Tiger’s Customer Service at 400-603-7555.
2. The following contents of Tiger Platform cannot be randomly reproduced:
a. All products, technologies, software, programs, data and other information (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, pictures, photos, icons, charts, trademarks, trade names, domain names, electronic documents, color schemes, page styles, layouts, arrangements, audio data and video data, etc.) of Tiger Platform;
b. The contents’ copyright of the relative links belongs to the third party referred to Tiger Platform;
c. Others’ work without author's signed or, referenced or cited by Tiger;
d. The content with the statement of No reproduce or No reproduce without approval by Tiger or by the authors;
e. The content only accessed by special authorization or the registered user that defined by Tiger;
f. The content forbidden by laws or considered not to be suitable for reproducing by Tiger.
3. The reproduced work of Tiger Platform is to pass on more information and it is not meaning that Tiger agrees with their views or confirms the authenticity of its contents.
4. To reproduce or quote the content of Tiger must be the reasonable and kind references based on using as news or free public information, the content cannot be distorted or modified, meanwhile, the “Source of the content” marked by Tiger must be kept, and the user of the content should be responsible for the copyright and other legal liability.
5. To reproduce or quote the content of Tiger cannot be used for:
a. Damaging the interests of Tiger or others;
b. Any illegal behavior;
c. Any behavior may break the public order;
d. Allowing others to continuously reproduce or quote the content of Tiger without permission.
6. To reproduce or quote the content of all rights reserved Tiger should be marked with the words “Reprinted (or Quoted) from Tiger”.
7. Media, websites or any other form of legal entities and individuals that have entered into relevant agreement with Tiger or has obtained written authorization from Tiger shall use the content within the scope of the authorization and shall indicate that the source is "Tiger".
8. To reproduce or quote the signed article, picture audio and video of Tiger. Please obtain prior permission from the author or obligee and should pay royalties to the author by yourself.
9. For the civil disputes, administrative events or other losses caused by the inappropriately reproducing or quoting the content of Tiger Platform, Tiger shall not bear any liability.
10. For the one who violates this statement or use the content of Tiger for illegal or malicious purposes, Tiger will reserve the right to pursue their legal liabilities.
11. Tiger respects intellectual property rights and opposes intellectual property infringement. The holders of intellectual property rights believe that the content of Tiger Platform may be suspected of infringing their legitimate rights and interests, they may contact the Customer Service for Tiger: 400-603-7555.