1. This guideline is for HKD deposit only.
2. Only bank accounts with the same name as Tiger account can be used for remittance operations. The client should not use others bank accounts or joint accounts to remit funds.
3. It takes some time for banks to process remittance, and the notification of "remitted" by the remitting bank does not mean that Tiger has received the funds. Once the funds arrive at TIGER, they need to be settled and approved. Please allow time for remittance processing as both banks and TIGER do not process remittances during Hong Kong holidays.
4. At present, TIGER does not accept direct cash deposits from Hong Kong bank counters, ATMs and other channels.
I. Remittance Process
1. Log in to the China Merchants Bank Hong Kong App and select "Transfer" - "Hong Kong Local".
2. According to the page prompt, fill in the receiving information and transfer information (transfer amount, currency, etc.).
3. Complete the transfer and save the screenshot of the remittance receipt.
4. Submit a deposit notification to Tiger and upload the screenshot of the remittance receipt.
II. Arrival Time
III. Bank Charges
1. The above screenshots of the guidelines come from the sharing of clients and are for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the screenshot and the actual interface, please refer to the actual interface of the bank. If necessary, please confirm with the bank whether the content is correct.
2. TIGER will not be responsible for any loss caused by this guideline.