Withdrawal of Funds
1. Request to withdraw fund:
Please login Tiger’s official website, click “my account”, choose “withdraw funds”, fill in the withdraw request and submit it.
2. View the process
Once the withdrawal request was submitted, you could check the withdrawal process or cancel the request, through “withdrawal request records” pages in Tiger Trade APP.
Below is the description of common withdrawal process status：
- Reviewing: 1-2 work days are needed for the review, thanks for your patience. You could cancel the request when it’s under Reviewing.
- Rejected: The request didn’t pass the review, you could find the reject reason in Tiger Trade APP.
- Awaiting withdrawal: The request passed the review.
- Bank Processing: The money was deducted from your securities account, and will be remit out after the bank processed.
- Failed: We can’t remit the money out because bank rejected. The money is returned to your securities account.
- Remitted: Your money was sent to your personal bank account.
- Refunded: The money was returned by beneficiary bank, and re-credited into your securities account.
- Cancelled: You’ve cancelled the withdraw request.
Withdrawal fees, including banking and agent bank charges, are based on withdrawal currency and beneficiary bank account information. Exact fee amount please refer to the notice in withdraw pages. Due to different bank policies, bank charges should be subject to your beneficiary bank’s final results.