Dear Tiger users:
As Tiger Brokers (“Tiger”) grows in popularity, some imposters have established fake websites and groups in the name of Tiger to conduct fraudulent marketing, stock recommendation and securities investment consulting activities. Common forms of fraud including but not limited to the following:
- Using the name of Tiger or its partners, with the purported purpose of recommending stocks, funds and other investment products, inviting you to join stock recommendation or stock analysis chat groups for free; or providing services like stock recommendation, financing, and trading on behalf of customers by means of "investors school" or investment report meeting; or recommending you to use trading applications other than the Tiger Trade App.
- Pretending to be Tiger staff to harass you through telephone, WeChat or other online chat tools.
- Using domain names which are similar to Tiger's , or imitating Tiger's website or app.
- Providing Hong Kong/US stock financing, high leverage financing, etc.
- Requiring you to pay additional fees for reasons of winning in an event organized by Tiger.
- Inducing you to open an account and pay fees by a so-called "original stock" or "equity investment" project.
- Promoting on selling Tiger's shares and investment products that promise no loss in principal.
Please identify the above fraud activities carefully to avoid being deceived. Furthermore, please download the Tiger Trade APP through our official websites www.itigerup.com, www.itiger.com or other legal app stores.
If you encounter any fraud activity, we encourage you to report to Tiger by the following means at your earliest convenience. When it is difficult to accurately identify the authenticity of any information or have any questions, please call the customer service number or consult Tiger customer service online through our official websites. All Tiger's employees have work numbers, and you can verify their identities through our official customer service number.
- Tiger's official customer service number: 400-603-7555
- Tiger's official websites: www.itigerup.com, www.itiger.com
Tiger accepts no responsibility for any costs, information leakage, data loss, etc. which were improperly incurred resulting from the fraudulent activities.Tiger strongly condemns such illegal acts of counterfeiting the name of Tiger, damaging Tiger's reputation, and deceiving investors. Meanwhile, all of our legitimate rights are expressly reserved. At the same time, you are advised to establish a sense of self-protection, and verify relevant information through official channels timely when you have any inquiries, so as to avoid misinformation and confusion by the imposters.